1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
205 would be the most fun.

GT-R fastest A to B especially via C

RS6 - mile muncher :D
You've got it! The 205 gets it, but only by a tiny margin over the 34.

The 205 is fully track prepared MI16 rocket, it's a good 200bhp per tonne which handles and brakes like a good race car should.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
That 34 is different class!! :D Love the wheels :D I always wanted a 205GTi but I've never actually ever been in one :( I would say the Audi would be the best car for just getting in without any fuss or drama and driving wherever :)

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
You've got it! The 205 gets it, but only by a tiny margin over the 34.

The 205 is fully track prepared MI16 rocket, it's a good 200bhp per tonne which handles and brakes like a good race car should.
:clap:

So when do i get to pick up my prize? (will need to sort out insurance etc)

:chuckle:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
RS6 does it for me closely followed by the 205.... as said the RS good performace, comfort and no drama's

·
Registered
440 Posts
The 205's gotta be the most fun to drive i'd say :) handles well, with brake conversion they'd stop on a 2p and with a good power to weight ratio game over to most cars on the twisties :thumbsup:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The 205's gotta be the most fun to drive i'd say :) handles well, with brake conversion they'd stop on a 2p and with a good power to weight ratio game over to most cars on the twisties :thumbsup:
The 205's got a 306 GTI-6 front disc conversion with DS3000 pads, so yes it very nearly does stop on a 2p, the fact that the car weighs about the same a shoe box also helps!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts