GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My project (r32 GTR) is nearing the end of the welding phase and the next step is to sort out the rear arches.
I already have the intention to resize the arches to support a wider rear track (s14 rear subframe) and 10.5x18 et 12 wheels with 285.35.18 tryes to suit the cars track duties.

At the same time I want to ensure the arch and internal wheel arch are of sufficient size to cover the tyre I may want to use at the strip in such events as TOTB ect.

My question is what is the optimum wheel/tyre size to run at the rear?
I am thinking proper drag tyres 15/16/17
Please let me know your experience/recommendation

·
Registered
133 Posts
My project (r32 GTR) is nearing the end of the welding phase and the next step is to sort out the rear arches.
I already have the intention to resize the arches to support a wider rear track (s14 rear subframe) and 10.5x18 et 12 wheels with 285.35.18 tryes to suit the cars track duties.

At the same time I want to ensure the arch and internal wheel arch are of sufficient size to cover the tyre I may want to use at the strip in such events as TOTB ect.

My question is what is the optimum wheel/tyre size to run at the rear?
I am thinking proper drag tyres 15/16/17
Please let me know your experience/recommendation
15s on 28in tires all around. What size fronts do you plan on running? If you want to know more info feel free to message me. My car is a drag car

1 - 2 of 2 Posts