GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have one of our Whifbitz 4" R35 GTR stainless steel exhausts on special offer, just one available at this price. This is the 4" downpipe back exhaust, so comes with a y-pipe too, proven to around 1200bhp so far!

The exhaust on offer comes with the silenced y-pipe, this version keeps the noise levels down with no exhaust drone. Uses the standard tailpipes or I have stainless steel and titanium tailpipes available at an extra cost.

The normal retail on the exhaust is £1560 inc VAT, this one is on offer for £1000 inc VAT.

Delivery is £35 on top or fitting service available if required. Only one available at this price!!

Thanks
Paul

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts
WOW that is cheeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!!!!!!

I cant see that lasting for long

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Great exhaust. Someone will be very happy :)

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Bargain! Love mine....

·
Registered
585 Posts
If this exhaust only would have the y-pipe option with highflow cats i would already own one ..... I refuse to have dp-s with hf cats since the cats cant take the heat. Great exhaust great price :)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If this exhaust only would have the y-pipe option with highflow cats i would already own one ..... I refuse to have dp-s with hf cats since the cats cant take the heat. Great exhaust great price :)
I can have it made with a cat installed if needed....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Paul,

I Have a 2009 GTR USDM, would like to know more about you Exhaust, I can see that on speedforsale website there is an option for the rear bigger silencers with another option to silence the y-pipe, but on your web site its only the 2nd option.

Please PM me with a good offer and the options available, And please send some videos if available, cause only one video available on youtube for the silenced version.

Best regards

Fahad

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Paul,

I Have a 2009 GTR USDM, would like to know more about you Exhaust, I can see that on speedforsale website there is an option for the rear bigger silencers with another option to silence the y-pipe, but on your web site its only the 2nd option.

Please PM me with a good offer and the options available, And please send some videos if available, cause only one video available on youtube for the silenced version.

Best regards

Fahad
You have PM.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts