GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
R35 Section manager
10,922 Posts
Great car seen this one myself.
That will sell quickly at that price as its a bargain.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nicely written advert and photos show a good car.
Thank you i tried to take abit of time over it, its been a faultless car and really don't want to sell but its time to get out of the rental loop. I will have another GTR one day.

Good luck with the sale mate.im sure first to see it will buy.
Thank you and I'm sure they will aswell, just got to go through all the rubbish that i now get in the e-mail through pistonheads dreamers.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Thread tidied. No thread crapping please and no need to reply to this.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just don’t know how this hasn’t sold yet!!!.i can vouch for this car,seen it in person on a few occasions and Chris has done nothing but cherish it.
At that price it’s an absolute steel!!!:eek:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just don’t know how this hasn’t sold yet!!!.i can vouch for this car,seen it in person on a few occasions and Chris has done nothing but cherish it.
At that price it’s an absolute steel!!!:eek:
Wow that is cheap.
:eek:
I dont understand either but guess people dont have over 33K sat in their bank account ready to buy a car and maybe they finance it through car dealers? I was one of the stange ones that saved up for what i wanted.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Was curious, would you not be able to get trade to buy it at that price? That allows a buyer to setup finance with the trader. These days, no one can save past 10k, people tend to live on a monthly basis.

Bump for lovely car!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Was curious, would you not be able to get trade to buy it at that price? That allows a buyer to setup finance with the trader. These days, no one can save past 10k, people tend to live on a monthly basis.

Bump for lovely car!
Trade want to pinch the car from me so wouldn't be worth letting it go to them. And yeah I understand I was one of the weird people that saved for my car and paid cash.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Trade want to pinch the car from me so wouldn't be worth letting it go to them. And yeah I understand I was one of the weird people that saved for my car and paid cash.
I am weird also - I guess - because I've never financed, loaned either :D

Good luck with sale bud.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Also Booked in for NEW MOT this week coming so new 12 month ticket will be on the car proving i have nothing to hide for the new owner.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts