GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Late 2011/MY11 Stage 4 Litchfield Nissan GTR inc 7 months Litchfield Warranty balance and Carbon Upgrades
Approx 28,000 miles

This is a MY2011 (Sept 2011) Nissan GTR in QAB Storm White. Full Stage 4 Litchfield

Just back from Litchfields service done on 20/8/18
MOT Expires 4/10/19

This car has been meticulously maintained throughout, full Nissan and Litchfield Service History. In my ownership of over 3.5 years all services have been carried out by Litchfields. In between the yearly service, I have given the car intermediate oil changes myself every 6 months in addition to Nissan recommended service intervals, as I have worked on Nissan Skyline GTRs for the past 15 years.

If youre wondering whos R32 GTR this is as mentioned in the following sale post by another member, it was my last R32 GTR and I personally carried out the work.
https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/561901-one-best-r32-gtrs-left.html

Modifications:
Litchfield Stage 4 (650 BHP)
- Injectors
- Intakes
- Y Pipe (Non Silenced)
- Cat Back Exhaust (Milltel Silenced 102mm)
- ECUTEK Version 5 Motorsport Software

Fully Custom mapped on the Dyno at Litchfields (MAHA Dyno)
Alcon front and Rear discs
Pagid RS29 Disc Pads front and rear
Michelin Pilot Super Sports Tyres (>6mm on all tyres)

Carbon Parts:
Nismo Style Carbon Front Splitter
Nismo Style Carbon Sideskirts
Carbo Rear bumper Addons/winglets
Hasemi sports Carbon gurney flap
Carbon Shift Paddles
Carbon Bumper NACA ducts
Import Racing BMC Stopper

Warranty included with Litchfields (remaining around 7 months remaining) : Piece of mind! (Only transferable to private sale customers)

Plate R31 GTR will NOT be coming with the car.
Please Note: No dreamers, tyre kickers, timewasters
Never been taken to a Track or Launched

Direct Sale. No Part/Exchange

The Car has a tracker fitted, the car is also garaged, with camera/alarms.
Serious Callers only: 07960015915

£43,500
Private plate has been removed, please check last picture

·
Registered
20 Posts
As above awesome car mate, once my M4 convertible sells I will most definitely be in touch! As a matter of interest with this level of tune what sort of fuel consumption is realistic? (used to own a tuned F150 lightning truck that did 8mpg so not scared by it, just interested!)!

Cheers

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As above awesome car mate, once my M4 convertible sells I will most definitely be in touch! As a matter of interest with this level of tune what sort of fuel consumption is realistic? (used to own a tuned F150 lightning truck that did 8mpg so not scared by it, just interested!)!

Cheers
Thanks mate

Tbh I've never checked lol ...when you're on it it's around 10 and below...if you are cruising it's surprisingly good...you can run the 95 map setting on the ecutek for motorway it gives much better MPG on long journeys.

Incidentally the car has only ever been run on Shell V Power.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks mate

Tbh I've never checked lol ...when you're on it it's around 10 and below...if you are cruising it's surprisingly good...you can run the 95 map setting on the ecutek for motorway it gives much better MPG on long journeys.

That's great thanks, presuming ecutek is like a switchable map from inside the car? I'm still new to the world of GTRs but had something similar I think in my old Evo 7 years ago with switchable map / ALS etc (GEMs management).

M4 is going on the trader this week so fingers crossed!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks mate

That's great thanks, presuming ecutek is like a switchable map from inside the car? I'm still new to the world of GTRs but had something similar I think in my old Evo 7 years ago with switchable map / ALS etc (GEMs management).

M4 is going on the trader this week so fingers crossed!

Thanks
Yep from the steering wheel controls...very easy to do ...can talk you through it...Its a piece of piss

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi, is this still for sale? I sent you an email via the address on your eBay advert as I can***8217;t pm on here yet!

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts