GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
That would be me, was on way to lymington to have
2 dents taken out. Never parking in Tesco New Milton again !
Had the car 2 months and it impresses me more and more every day
Chris

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you can park on the disabled area instead. BIGGER parking space and parking fine fee is cheaper than paying for sorting out the dents! lol

beaut car it is. hope you get it sorted soon and maybe we'll see each other at some point! =)

·
Registered
3 Posts
you can park on the disabled area instead. BIGGER parking space and parking fine fee is cheaper than paying for sorting out the dents! lol

beaut car it is. hope you get it sorted soon and maybe we'll see each other at some point! =)
Ha,ha good idea,
Thanks for the kind comments, really love the car got bored of the c63 so test drove various porsches,audis and Astons but the GTR just blew me away
Car is all sorted now,be good to meet up

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^^ hehehe i remember parking mine in morrison's when it was recently opened. after i got out of the car and walked about 5meters away, there was an old car (banger) being driven by an old lady (bless her =))), she was about to reverse straight onto my passenger door! :runaway::runaway::runaway:
my two hands were on my face and saying "oh no!!!!!". immediately ran towards her and asked her to stop obviously. she did listen to me in fairness and SMILED and said "sorry". if i didnt look back, my car would look like a used foil! lol

good you are sorted now. if you see a black gtr32 with ce28s, thats me. just wave or flash your lights. i knew you just got your GTR recently as i never seen a white GTR in new milton. i actually saw your car twice already, first when you turned right to a close near Lyons road.

anyway.. sorry for the long story hehe would be great to meet up sometime =)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...oh and yes! they arr awesome cars! had subAru sti before but i never looked back hehehe

maybe i can book for a front passenger seat in yours someday =)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in that close off Lyon Rd,guy at Shell garage in Lymo was asking about mine and said a mate of his had a Black gtr ,that you?
My little lad sees you about, told me all about your car!
Chris

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I live in that close off Lyon Rd,guy at Shell garage in Lymo was asking about mine and said a mate of his had a Black gtr ,that you?
My little lad sees you about, told me all about your car!
Chris
maybe me, maybe not -- not sure as there's another earlier model skyline in black somewhere locally (lymington maybe) who i have not met yet.

i live only a few blocks away from you (near tesco). good to know you are only local. i also saw you drove past me along the A35 going to lyndhurst on one sunday i think (was driving a banger). i looked at the rear view mirror there was a rocket hammering the road! heeeee heeee heeeee told the wifey..... "GTRRRRRRRRRRRR!!" :runaway:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts