GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen a white Skyline in the TESCO car park on Thursday night, was it any of you guys?

I've also seen a black Skyline around the Warrington area too.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
my folks live in Newton and I'm sometimes about the warrington area myself so that might have been me in the black 33? depends if you see it daily or haven't seen it in a while :/

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The black one was a bit of a blur as it was turning off Orford Road to head over Bircwhood Way towards Birchwood... and i was heading the oposite direction but for what I seen of it it was looking good!!

·
Registered
811 Posts
I used to drive my Bayside Blue R34 GT-R V-Spec with 'v 6pec' reg around Warrington until I sold it nearly 2 years ago now...

It seems weird seeing the names of very familar roads when I am working 7,000 miles away in sunny Los Angeles, California. Really miss the GT-R, that car had astonishing grip around roundabouts, roll on the NEW GT-R.

Trev

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is quite a few knocking about now in Warrington, I can't wait till I get mine! But there still a rare sight and stand out in the crowed of traffic like a sore thumb.

The two above were just recent ones that i've seen...

Being 7,000 miles away isn't a bad idea, do you plan to return?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Could well be you then Floyd.. there also used to be a white R32(?) parked outside Birchwood High School and seemed to be a every day car...

Either way, they both looked like a nice car, next time i'll try and get the reg and see whos these belong too..

Cheers
Craig :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts