GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The black one was a bit of a blur as it was turning off Orford Road to head over Bircwhood Way towards Birchwood... and i was heading the oposite direction but for what I seen of it it was looking good!!

·
Registered
811 Posts
I used to drive my Bayside Blue R34 GT-R V-Spec with 'v 6pec' reg around Warrington until I sold it nearly 2 years ago now...

It seems weird seeing the names of very familar roads when I am working 7,000 miles away in sunny Los Angeles, California. Really miss the GT-R, that car had astonishing grip around roundabouts, roll on the NEW GT-R.

Trev

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is quite a few knocking about now in Warrington, I can't wait till I get mine! But there still a rare sight and stand out in the crowed of traffic like a sore thumb.

The two above were just recent ones that i've seen...

Being 7,000 miles away isn't a bad idea, do you plan to return?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Could well be you then Floyd.. there also used to be a white R32(?) parked outside Birchwood High School and seemed to be a every day car...

Either way, they both looked like a nice car, next time i'll try and get the reg and see whos these belong too..

Cheers
Craig :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.