GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saw a particularly sexy white R35 parked up in VIP parking in front of the Birmingham Metropole Hilton by the NEC/airport while I was staying there last week. Had a Litchfield logo on the skirts and a GTROC logo on the doors in silver/gray. Got a picture on my phone but hafta wait to pull it off when I get home.

Who's the lucky owner? :smokin:

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Saw a particularly sexy white R35 parked up in VIP parking in front of the Birmingham Metropole Hilton by the NEC/airport while I was staying there last week. Had a Litchfield logo on the skirts and a GTROC logo on the doors in silver/gray. Got a picture on my phone but hafta wait to pull it off when I get home.

Ha that be me ;-) My regular stay when at Birmingham office.

·
Premium Member
3,563 Posts
Saw a particularly sexy owner with his white R35 parked up in VIP parking in front of the Birmingham Metropole Hilton by the NEC/airport while I was staying there last week. Had a Litchfield logo on the skirts and a GTROC logo on the doors in silver/gray. Got a picture on my phone but hafta wait to pull it off when I get home.

Edited for accuracy :chuckle:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.