GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Been a member for a while but finally decided to take the plunge and get a GTR. I'm currently looking for a MY11 GTR and one has come up for sale at Bentley Glasgow At a very good price and was wonder if anyone knows any history on the car.

Apologies for not posting a link to the advert but cant post links due to my lost post count.

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
Not in the 2011. It is Recaro edition (nicer with Recaro seats with red leather inserts and black roof lining) or non-Recaro which has plain black not so nice shaped seats and a grey roof lining with no red leather detailing.

·
Registered
160 Posts
That looks great. a nightmare to keep clean though!!!

My GTR has the recaro seats and they seem very good though i would prefer RS4 type seats.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Car looks good. Rear sensor parking and Tracker fitted as well. Hopefully it has the GTR mats. If you can afford it offer them a cheeky £57K and work your way from that, possibly getting the deal done at around £58k or so.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks good. Goal is a MY11/12 in Gun Metal or White. Planning a run down to Nobles at the weekend to test drive one and see what they have to offer.

·
Registered
87 Posts
There are a couple of new unreg GMG MY11's still available at dealers. You will save £8k-£10k on a MY12 if you haggle a bit.

I stuck a wanted AD on PistonHeads over xmas and several dealers contacted me within a couple of days. I'm taking delivery of a new MY11 in GMG on 1st March.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What subaru you driving at the mo boyakasha?
Got a White MY07 STi, problem is I only did 1600 miles last year as we have 3 cars and I am the only one who drives to work. Other motors are a 997 C4S Cabriolet and a Astra SRi CDTi for running around. So planning on selling/trading in the Scoob and potentially doing a 'buy back' with our local Porsche Dealer as I got a better price from them than trading it in against a GTR

·
Registered
78 Posts
Not in the 2011. It is Recaro edition (nicer with Recaro seats with red leather inserts and black roof lining) or non-Recaro which has plain black not so nice shaped seats and a grey roof lining with no red leather detailing.
Thanks for clearing that up.;)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Got a White MY07 STi, problem is I only did 1600 miles last year as we have 3 cars and I am the only one who drives to work. Other motors are a 997 C4S Cabriolet and a Astra SRi CDTi for running around. So planning on selling/trading in the Scoob and potentially doing a 'buy back' with our local Porsche Dealer as I got a better price from them than trading it in against a GTR

You selling the STI? I saw a local 07 bin white for sale and you don't see many white. Welcome to the forum and good luck hunting down a GTR. Nobles are great to deal with. HAd no issues with them at all.

Ally

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
WHAT! I can understand a Bentley for sale at a Nissan garage but a GTR for sale at a Bentley garage, say its not so?! :bawling:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You selling the STI? I saw a local 07 bin white for sale and you don't see many white. Welcome to the forum and good luck hunting down a GTR. Nobles are great to deal with. HAd no issues with them at all.

Ally
Cheers Ally, have to sell the STi :bawling:

Its been a great car and never missed a beat in 5 years but just can't justify having it and a GTR.

Heading down to Nobles on Sunday to have a look at an unregister white MY11. Gun metal is still my first choice but if the deal is right then white it is :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts