GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people,
My remote key fob is now showing a White no key symbol on the dash. I can still start the car if I insert the fob in the intelligent key slot. But now can't remotely open and lock doors. I've tried changing fob battery but still no good. I guess I've got a go though Nissan and get the fob recoded. Or is there any other way round this?

·
Premium Member
3,314 Posts
Do you have any fault codes showing on Ecutek? Might be worth clearing the fault on the dash s as nd now you’ve changed the battery see if it still happens. As an aside always best to unlock and lock car using the button on the door handle otherwise thieves can scan and grab the code easily.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have any fault codes showing on Ecutek? Might be worth clearing the fault on the dash s as nd now you’ve changed the battery see if it still happens. As an aside always best to unlock and lock car using the button on the door handle otherwise thieves can scan and grab the code easily.
The button doesn't work either Barry. And I have no fault codes either. I have a Ghost 2 immobiliser, so car is secure.

·
Registered
36 Posts
It could be the ghost 2 causing it. I had the same issue and it all went away when the ghost was deactivated. My car was a MY17.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts