GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i told you we all had a very special R32 comming in and this is it.

When we say its "Mint" it is truely "immaculate"

1994 (June) R32 GT-R. One mature Japanese owner since new, who has totally cherished this car. Its in amazing condition – and the fact the door edges aren’t even chipped 23 years after manufacture, it’s never been smoked in and by the looks of it, never been on a track either – looks like a car that’s nearly new. The underside is also like near new. Not even the slightest sign of rust on the rear arches and the jacking points aren’t caved in as is normal. It’s evident the car’s been garaged always judging by condition of the paintwork and it’s never seen a salty winter’s road. A proper gem amongst R32 bodies.

It’s been tuned by Mines and has: Mine’s VX ROM with 2 HKS idle stabilizers, HKS 2510 turbos, HKS boost controller, Mine’s turbo elbows, Mine’s front pipe Pro, Kakimoto exhaust (Standard cat), ARC Intercooler, HKS hard pipe kit, TEIN coilovers, OS Giken 3 plate clutch kit, Nismo short shift, Field 4WD controller, etc, etc.

Wheels are rare & very expensive Panasport G7 (They’re lighter than pictures show, but as the car’s white the wheels tend to be under exposed in the pictures) with near new Advan Neuva sports tyres. No kerb marks or corrosion on these at all.

Interior’s been kept discreet – there’s a Mine’s boost gauge in place of the original and a 340 km/h speedo in the same style as original.

Bodywork is absolutely mint – as pictures show. No ripples from repairs, no filler, no botches. There aren’t even bumper scratches!

69,129km. Car drives great.

Body’s standard aside from the front lip which is by TBO. Will be priced at: 10,995 OTR. Also available for shipping to Europe – please inquire

Full details Newera Imports - home / stock / carDetails

·
Registered
398 Posts
Wot a mint example, hope whoever gets it will look after it as well as its previous owner has! best of luck with sale.Oh a question? is that red strut brace standard? alot of gtrs have it an mine does too...

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Clyde you best drop me a pm quick and set out a deposit because i am getting alot of interest in this car from overseas

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks great, I might be tempted. Was it purchased at auction? What grade did it get if it was? Is the speedo change documented?

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks great, I might be tempted. Was it purchased at auction? What grade did it get if it was? Is the speedo change documented?
Most of our cars are sourced at auction unless we are approached else where in japan.

we are based in japan (well newera head off is) and have been supplying cars for 11 years now. with an excellent track record.

this is as clean as you will find.

auction sheet is on the website i believe.

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi miguel is traveling at the moment

he may not have uploaded it

to be honest its of no issue, this type of car would have been a grade 4

what you see is what you get.

we can supply the auction sheet, as we have nothing to hide

most of the time they are uploaded on to the website with the cars, it may have just been missed off,

we usually also ship them with the cars so you get it when you pick it up

if your interested then let me know

cars like this (32s especially) do not hang about for long

1 - 13 of 13 Posts