GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I was in Basingstoke yesterday afternoon (and was along the Worting Road), but didnt see another Skyline there, only a white R33 GTS in Tadley.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Lee - I guess it was you I saw this morning in Tadley going into work...You were about 4 cars behind me at the gate, but I wasnt in the Skyline.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yeh i have seen that around. Cool daily driver - mines a rattly Pug 306
Not really a daily driver. The maserati is just too responsive to drive during the winter months so i bought the skyline. But now the modding bug has hit. Its been a while since ive had a jap car. You may have seen some of my other past cars around Tadley too?
Orange MK4 supra TT
Black Evo8 FQ300
Blue Evo6
Black 300zx
Black GTO
Red GTO
Yellow FTO
Red FTO (mrs still drives this)
White S13
Oh and the big Bombardier DS650X quad which is always around on site is mine too. (Very loud)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Wow thats some list..Definately seen the Evo 6 and the FTOs. The yellow FTO had carbon panels right?

My previous car was an Orange Pulsar GTiR, which most people on site knew of..

·
Registered
162 Posts
Wow thats some list..Definately seen the Evo 6 and the FTOs. The yellow FTO had carbon panels right?

My previous car was an Orange Pulsar GTiR, which most people on site knew of..
The panels were actually sprayed black. It got passed around on site after i owned it. I remember seeing the pulsar. Arent you based up round the back of site past the lakes?
My supra, should never have sold this :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts