GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Just a couple of quick pics of my R33 GTR been on the forum for a while & thought it only rite that to show my skyline...full spec and pics when i get a spare minute...

·
Registered
353 Posts
that looks mint

why is there such a big gap on the 3rd photo where the bonnet and fender meet?

i maybe wrong, sorry, could it be the hood is just not closed :p

·
Registered
292 Posts
duka said:
nice clean looking car drift boy, but you should paint the splitter IMHO
Agreed. The wing centre piece would be sweet in CF or black to compliment the front lip.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Awesome driftboy

Please can you state exact wheel size, offset - and tyre size,brand etc.
Your wheels look fantastic

Dan

·
Banned
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the coments everyone, the car is no were near finished yet these pictures were just quick shots taken the day i finally got time to it get it off the axel stands & put the wheels on, Ive had it from october last year & just put it together as & when i got time....

Yeah the bonnet wasnt closed when i took the aeril kinda picture (standing on top of a big bin at my shop lol) only noticed after i posted the pics up & knew one of you hawk eye'd lookers would spot it...."Good work that man"

Still got to carbon cover the front splitter, spoiler center blade (we do this kinda stuff at my shop ) & to be honist i think thats about it for me on the out side, Its all about the engine, the engine management & the power/torque for me :)

As said when i get time il do a full spec list on the car inside (custom 2.5" rollcage & chassis braces, recaros & lots of carbon) & out, Ohh & il try not to forget about the engine bay area as well, its all good lol......

Il get some proper pictures & maybe even a few videos....watch this space!!

Thanks again guys, what can i say it was a boyhood dream....that came true.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts