GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a R33 Gts last night driving past the bus station at about half 6 (going past the bike shop)....just wondering who it was if anybody on here, you don't see many around where i live :bawling:

I was the guy shouting Skyline at the top of my lungs :nervous:

Nice car :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
alright guys,i`m in southport and mines a dark blue gtr but i`ve not seen many skys round our way!
There is a white GTS floating about, I drive a white Thurlby 888 astra, you will know its me because of the Gunmetal 888 alloys. You may have seen my GF driving around in a silver DC5 with a unique number plate :)

If I see you around I will give ya a flash.

·
Registered
492 Posts
There is a white GTS floating about, I drive a white Thurlby 888 astra, you will know its me because of the Gunmetal 888 alloys. You may have seen my GF driving around in a silver DC5 with a unique number plate :)

If I see you around I will give ya a flash.
:chuckle:
The Astra boys have invaded the GTROC.:wavey:

Any more news on your 32 delivery date yet Andy?:smokin:
Gotta sort a NW meet out soon.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Saw a R33 Gts last night driving past the bus station at about half 6 (going past the bike shop)....just wondering who it was if anybody on here, you don't see many around where i live :bawling:

I was the guy shouting Skyline at the top of my lungs :nervous:

Nice car :D

Ormskerk:confused: .......................supprised you don't see more. RB Motorsport being just around the corner!!:bowdown1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts