GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
54k miles
MOT and TAX (3 mths, but will happily put 12mth MOT on for new owner)
£4950

Tel: 07847 680859

Bristol/Bath area

Bodywork:
GTR front bumper
GTR Spoiler
Carbon Spoiler Blade
Nismo Spoiler End Caps
Nismo Carbon Fibre Pillar Garnish.

Wheels and Suspension:
17" Split Rim Volks
Tein HA Coilovers

Interior:
Nismo Shift Knob
Greddy Electronic Boost Guage
Greddy Electronic Water Temp Guage

Engine:
Big bore aftermarket exhaust
De-cat (still have original cat which will be given to new owner)
Nismo Downpipe
Apexi Power Intake induction kit
Greddy Profec B Spec 11 boost controller
Z32 AFM
Apexi Power FC with Commander (still have the standard ecu and can swap back if new owner requires).
Rising Sun FMIC
R32 GTR clutch
HKS turbo timer

I have owned this car 3yrs now and she has had very lazy life with me. As is the advantage of buying a car that has been in the country a while she has had all the little things done such as the belts changed, undersealing, bushes all around, new clutch not many miles ago, regular oil changes. I have lots of reciepts. Most of the modifications have been put on in the time i owned her too....she was fairly standard when i got her.

The engine has been well cared for, always warmed up and down, run on optimac, has good oil pressure and pulls strong with no misfires.

She has been used as a family runaround in the time i have owned her and the bodywork isnt perfect, she does have the odd scratch etc consistent with family motor. The front bumper has some cracks from where i have caught it few times on speed bumps in my local shell garage. It is a fibre glass aftermarket so you can easily repair if it bothers you. This stuff is reflected in the price.

Overall she is a beautiful car, she has been my baby and i will be very sad to see her go. However, i could really use an estate right now. She is also one of the best sounding GTS-T's i have ever heard.

Not a great pic as it was taken early in morning but gives you a glimpse of her;

1 - 3 of 3 Posts