GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went through on my way home last night (in my white 33) and was surprised to see so many cars on a monday night. Did spot a white 33 with white rims.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Moschops said:
Went through on my way home last night (in my white 33) and was surprised to see so many cars on a monday night. Did spot a white 33 with white rims.
you saw so many cars because i organised a bit of a get together lol
think i saw you drive through, shame i wasn't in my gtr aswell but i've got the gearbox off at the moment.I'll probably be there next sunday though.
Not sure if the lad comes on here or not though, it is a 33 gts but running a RB26 lump with a T70 goes well but he is still on gts brakes and suspension i think, well he was last time i spoke to him, was to busy to chat to him last night.He is from leicester i think.they came up in a convoy .
You should have stopped m8 and had a chat, where you from anyway? i'm in kirkby.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm from just outside Hucknall, we've spoken at the Long Eaton meet. I saw a few nice cars (saw Dave and his yellow Evo) but assumed it was the usual sort of get together that gets plenty of police interest being a dispersal zone. I'm the soft lad that gets off at J26 on Sundays to avoid any interest from the BiB.

Did you see a fire near there last night? I got home and could see the smoke lit up by flames but couldn't tell where it was?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Moschops said:
I'm from just outside Hucknall, we've spoken at the Long Eaton meet. I saw a few nice cars (saw Dave and his yellow Evo) but assumed it was the usual sort of get together that gets plenty of police interest being a dispersal zone. I'm the soft lad that gets off at J26 on Sundays to avoid any interest from the BiB.

Did you see a fire near there last night? I got home and could see the smoke lit up by flames but couldn't tell where it was?
yes mate it was a farm fire, the field near annesley hall.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts