GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During the segment on cyclists who ride on the pavement and go through red lights, there was a clip of a cyclist jumping the red lights, the R33 or R32 was sat at the lights.

Anyone on here? It looked absolutely mint.

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Yeah saw that too. Shouted through to the missus(who was in the kitchen :) ) that there was a skyline on the news and her reply was' FFS its only a skyline'. :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :eek:
I sat there in shock for a full half hour :runaway: :runaway:

*tut-tut* no appreciation :bawling:
LOL

TT

P.s R33 looked very nice

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Thanks John, I only let her out to hoover the GTR :) :) (only kidding, those who think I'm a wife abusing, sexist pig LOL)

Thankfully the missus is a bit of a car nut and loves the GTR. However her time in it is rationed heavily :clap: :clap:

TT

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tarmac terror said:
Yeah saw that too. Shouted through to the missus(who was in the kitchen :) ) that there was a skyline on the news and her reply was' FFS its only a skyline'. :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :eek:
I sat there in shock for a full half hour :runaway: :runaway:

*tut-tut* no appreciation :bawling:
LOL

TT

P.s R33 looked very nice
I cheered when I saw it. The wife eventually came back downstairs 10 minutes later and was asking what I was cheering about. So I told her and her reply was "Oh, is that all?"

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
this might have been me?? i seem to remember passing a film crew on my travels in londonbut can't remember where or when.. I've got a white r32 :)
Where were they filming??

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
git-r said:
this might have been me?? i seem to remember passing a film crew on my travels in londonbut can't remember where or when.. I've got a white r32 :)
Where were they filming??
Absolutely no idea where they were filming. It was just a quick shot of what looked like a residential road. If you remember seeing a cyclist jump the red lights you were at once you'd passed the crew then it was most probably you.

They would have been on your left as you passed them.

Lovely car by the way, looked very very clean, the white was almost glowing.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Film crew were definately on my left, so maybe it was me:) Fame at last:clap: She is pretty clean - a vspec 2 as well.. Cheers for the comments if it was me:)

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
I'm with Fuggles on this one. It was definately an R33 GTS in white.

TT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts