GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw your lights ahead in the distance; had to cancel my economical slow cruise in my GS to have a look at your car. Managed to catch a glimpse on the slip road as you turned off the roundabout. Car looked great. Especially seeing as it's white like mine.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha ha, I should've guessed that it would've been you! I can't keep up with your car collection and I think I must've been confused 'cause it wasn't doing 55mph; you must've been pushing nearly 60 this morning! So, you found a white one then! I only had a quick glance at it; it looked great. Was that a Nismo spoiler on the back? Have you still got your '32?

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
LOL! You know me, I'm a speed demon!

The spoiler's the standard GTR one that it came out of the factory with, and nope, the 32 had to make way for this!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You must be thrilled with it; how long have you had it?

I don't seem to see you nowadays; I'm always late in the mornings. Are you heading that way tomorrow? Was wondering about taking mine if the weather's not too bad. A friday treat.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Had it for a short while now, an R34GTR was always one of those cars that I'd wanted and I'm really pleased with it.

I should be going the same way tomorrow not sure what time as it all depends on what time I wake up!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Had it for a short while now, an R34GTR was always one of those cars that I'd wanted and I'm really pleased with it.

I should be going the same way tomorrow not sure what time as it all depends on what time I wake up!
Congratulations mate! Pls show me some pics... so i can check out the competition:chuckle:

Now you come to mention it, was that you i saw in Canley the other day?

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Lol! Wayne, yours looks better than mine. We should get them both together and do a photoshoot or something.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Haha! I dont see why not. I've PM'd JapFreak as he's good at doing the whole organising thing and we'll have to arrange something.

Looks like we've got a mini meet forming here!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
lol, I got my car back from the respray and it looks mint :smokin:

just need some tints, and refurb the wheels, new tyres, exterior pretty much sorted

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha! I dont see why not. I've PM'd JapFreak as he's good at doing the whole organising thing and we'll have to arrange something.

Looks like we've got a mini meet forming here!
Great! Thanks, I'd love to see your cars. I'll bring my Lumix camera; it's not an SLR but it's got a great wide-angled lens to fit all the cars in. LOL.

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
right ok,when is everyone free next? something on the weekend is best,i'm not sure when i'm working yet so give me till mid week and i'm organising something :D

CSB's car looks mint! went down to his after i went for a blast in my GTR,the colour is real nice,and the relfections it gives off in the night are amazing,hopefully those pain in the rear wheel nuts come off tomorrow dude

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
lol yeh. I'm gonna get a quote for the refurb, if its too much might aswell shop around for some 18" bbs.

is this gonna be a mini meet or a big meet? get mattysupra to come out in his, nas I think is still off road

1 - 20 of 25 Posts