GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today around 6pm. Had a little blast up the hill and spoke to you and your friend for a few seconds I wish now I'd said about pullin over somewhere for a chat- maybe next time!!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Yes that was me ;) I just filled up, and to my pleasant surprise i saw a beautiful motor letting me out, and had a couple blips up to top of town roundabout, was a stunning sound from both cars, i could hear your turbos spooling up from inside my car!! nice motor.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol was very nice sounds comin out!!! although I wish I had 2 turbos I've only got the one lol!! Where abouts you from local?

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Ah right yeh not far at all then!! Have to meet up for a chinwag and some photos if you fancy it?
Yeh deffo buddy. The guy i was with that day does photography with cars and stuff, will have to organise something, he will be over the moon to shoot the cars together :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like a plan mate. Been meanin to get some good pics. My names chris by the way! :) I'm guessing you need 50 posts to pm on here?

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Sounds like a plan mate. Been meanin to get some good pics. My names chris by the way! :) I'm guessing you need 50 posts to pm on here?
Im not sure, i went a bit crazy when i was buying my GTR on here, so i shot over 50 in no time, so not sure what the rulings are, ill try and pm you, see if it works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts