GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is time to sell my beauty of a beast. I have owned this car for over a year. I have bought a new car now and am going to sell her.

White R33 GTR
Excellent Condition
Paddle Clutch
Greddy Profec Boost Controller
Aluminium Radiator
Garage Saurus Modified ECU
Setup and changed for UK fuel
HKS Dome shape air filters
Greddy A pillar pods (Oil Pressure and Boost)
Full RS*R ExMag Concept Exhaust
New Timing Belt at 61000 miles
Plus other mods
64000miles

The car is pulling around 380-400bhp I have been told. I will have this checked and confirmed on a rolling road. It has been de-restricted and comes with a cool CD Player and upraded speakers.
The Paddle Clutch makes all the difference to launching the car. It eliminates any slip whatsoever at 7000rpm, the car itself pulls like a train through all the gears as it should. The paint work is very good. It came with some history from Japan.

I am looking for £11,000.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
6speed said:
Could you send some pics to my email.

[email protected]

Is there anyway you could remove the door panels before purchase if requested?
Will send pics through later this evening. Although it has to be one of the strangest requests i have had im sure i could try and remove the door panels... Would this mean that you are planning on making her into a wild beast if so thats good news and what she deserves!!!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Northern Monkey said:
Will send pics through later this evening. Although it has to be one of the strangest requests i have had im sure i could try and remove the door panels... Would this mean that you are planning on making her into a wild beast if so thats good news and what she deserves!!!
That would be the plan.

And yes it is a strange request but I would have plans to take out the rear seats, and carbon fibre fenders all round. I also have this nice little HKS Turbo sitting here. The only problem is, it's not so little. ;)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Northern Monkey said:
ooo im getting all excited for her already. Emailing pictures now.
Now I'm not saying I'll buy her. I'm just saying I have this spare turbo here and a Body in white R33 GTR sounds rather enticing.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I do. But after calling my back this morning they won't lend me more money. I'm short 5000 canadian. Plus the bank wants to know what I'm "buying".

And R33's are illegal here in Canada.

Sorry mate. :'(

·
Registered
710 Posts
And trust me, I would have bought it in a heartbeat with that 400R body kit. A beautiful car, and I hope it finds the right home. Damn I tryed to get away with illegal importation lol.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well hopefully a the right buyer will come along. Not that desperate to sell as im still enjoying it whilst the weather is still nice.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts