GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
up for sale is my 1999 v spec import. i have owned the car for three and a half years and loved every minute of it but due to work and family committments have got to sell.

the car is white with all the usual v spec items including front and rear diffuser, (rear is carbon), nismo front lip, mfd, electric windows, mirrors, central locking, active lsd etc.
the odo. reads just under 105,000, but the first 71,000 are in kms

the car had an engine out rebuild in jan '08 by mgt racing in nuneaton and has covered less than 10,000 miles since then as its only used at weekends. all fluids were changed and everything else checked. oil then changed at 6 monthly intervals.

the engine spec includes:- tomei forged pistons (86.5mm), tomei 1.5mm head gasket, tomei step one cams,ACL race bearings, block rebored and decked, new garrett GT2860R-7 turbos, ngk iridium plugs,head skimmed and valve seats cut. all new gaskets and belts aswell.

Other mods include power fc with limited edition gold D1 hand commander, greddy profec b spec 2 boost controller, greddy turbo timer, exedy twin plate clutch, blitz induction kit, full exhaust with decat pipe, decat back is a ganador titanium system and sard oil catch tank vented under car.

engine was run in then mapped by mgt to a safe 400bhp and 340 lb/ft at the hubs. engine is specced to run over 500bhp with new injectors, fuel pump and afms.

the front bumper and splitter have the usual stone chips on and the rear tyres are starting to get low, but are still legal. other than these the car is in very good condition for over ten years old.

it has an avital cat 1 alarm immobiliser and also a tracker fitted. the nissan immobiliser still works aswell.
the car is taxed and mot'd untill end of march 2010

also just had a compression test done and no's 1,2,3 and 5 read 150 psi and no's 4 and 6 read 145 psi. put new ngk iridiums back in aswell.

think thats everything but feel free to ask for any more info.
car is priced to sell at £19,000 ovno

thanks for looking

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Steve !
Unfortunately I must tell you that I won´t buy the car now.
Little bit of bad timing:
1) no advantages for 2009 from the German tax,
2) very expensive money from the German banks.

Perhaps I will buy in January 2010, if you have the car then any longer.

Greetings, Ironman.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts