GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there some company out there that does the Z-Tune R34 GTR fenders for a bit less, then the awefull lot of money Nismo asks for.
Of course Nismo quality is top, so if somebody has some feedback about fitting quality of copies, drop it in here . . . .

Regards

Chris

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no one in jp chris

nismo will shoot you

defo well worth the £ for the fenders though :)
Agree, they are worth every penny. Quality of fittement is just perfect.

Well I am standing in front the dilema here in japan, that is getting original used GTR front fenders!!! . . no joke!, even in japan it is hard to get reasonable priced used R34 GTR front fenders.

Either I trash 140.000Yen for the Z-Tunes or only 30.000Yen for china copy ones with the horrible duct in the fender (bodylines are as streight as waves on Waikiki beach on theses . . lol)
So I would be vey happy to get my hands on fenders, (without those horrible ducts) reasonable priced in the regions of 50000Yen for both .

Any ideas would be most welcome.

PS: Thrust if you read this , ask the sunshine boss if he can sell me two wide fenders for 50000Yen in FRP . . . will do everything he wants from afterwards . .:chuckle:

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone do Z-tune fender copies for the R32???

Leo
Yes, I saw ones somewhere, but looked not that nice . . . can`t remember the tuner thought, probably no fabel company.:p

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts