GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I have a rather nice looking 34 (well it isnt Bayside which is the best colour) in Silver with a few mods and a nice Reg No which stands out. I do use the car quite a lot , drove right throu the centre of London Saturday mid day and NO but NO one has seen me.....I so want to seen by a fellow Skyline driver......:chuckle:

Markie Mark

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
I've seen your car...funny enough recently at Rockingham. I believe you and I were tonking our cars round the circuit.

Shame you didn't capture the wiggle of my booty for prosperity :chuckle:

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Come to my neck of the woods, i'm sure you'll be see here:squintdan

3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maybe.... but i am sure people see me and dont want to say anything.....as they dont like me....

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
When I had the supercharger done by Abbey....I was tonking it up and down the M25 just to BE SEEN!

When I collected her did a tank of fuel just driving on the M25....so was sorely disappointed that no one noticed....:(

:chuckle:

·
Registered
854 Posts
oooh i want to be in the was it me section as well!!!

i keep checking the was it you and im never in there. i reckon i could definately make it into was it me though:chuckle: :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
moosedog,
Doesn't your signature tell you why nobody sees you ?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
maybe.... but i am sure people see me and dont want to say anything.....as they dont like me....
Haha...no Mark, it's nothing to do with that is it! It's more like everyone knows you and thinks, 'bugger...if I stop and talk to him..I'll look at his car and within 2 minutes all my christmas money will be syphoned off into Abbey parts and the missus will be putting up with an A-Z, a cheap bottle of perfurm and a bunch of flowers stolen off a local roundabout for Christmas!'

I think you have this special credit card attracting super-electromagnet mounted in your car. You drive near another skyline owner and they feel the wallet being tugged gently in the direction of your car...hence they drive off :chuckle:

Either that, or you don't change between trying to kill yourself on a mountain bike and then driving. Last time I saw you, looked like you had just clambered out of a swamp :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts