GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just read the nismo clutch thread, triple plate rated to 1,400 bhp... I know Skylines can be VERY powerful... but bl**dy ell!!

Any one know what the higest BHP that anyone has attained with a Skyline? and who here has the most??
BTW in this months max power... (not mine!! ) theres an EVO5 with 600bhp doing 188mph... who here can beat him?? :D

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Plenty of people :)

Henry for one, Guy, Ronnie, etc. Those would be the people I'd have my money on anyway. There's probably others I've missed.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
If we don't restrict it to this board, GT-Rs that make use of those Nismo clutches are quite common (eg. in Japan). For example, I was at Top Secret last weekend and they told me about one of their customers having his engine built using twin GT 3040 turbos. Target hp was about 1,000hp. I figured that this was a drag setup so I asked the obvious: Is it just for drag racing? Answer: No, its his street car! Apparently, that sort of power is useful for the 300+km/h banzai runs that seem to be a novelty around here!

BTW, from memory, Veilside Japan have one of the highest rated GT-R's with about 1360hp out of a little 2.7 litre engine! :eek:

Cya O!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Yeah, I actually bought Max P**er for that article and it turns out that the evo hasnt even been dynoed and "Japanese Tuners" THINK it should make 600ish HP with the mods it has had, and they THINK it SHOULD do 188mph flat out, but they dont actually know, so it's all BULL. Oh and the rest of the mag was absolute bollocks. I actually burned it :D

Well it got the BBQ going, which I suppose is better than nothing lol

Rob

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Yeah, I actually bought Max P**er for that article and it turns out that the evo hasnt even been dynoed and "Japanese Tuners" THINK it should make 600ish HP with the mods it has had, and they THINK it SHOULD do 188mph flat out, but they dont actually know, so it's all BULL. Oh and the rest of the mag was absolute bollocks. I actually burned it :D

Well it got the BBQ going, which I suppose is better than nothing lol

If it aint in evo.....or Bonzai :smokin: .... then it aint worth reading :)

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts