GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a few stonechips on the front end sorted over winter and wondered if anyone has had some paintwork done on their GTR and been really happy with the results? Preferably a bodyshop in the Herts/London area?

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Mate I think DWC had some work done that way and was really happy.

Andyleem also had the front of his done and again it looked like top notch work.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Auto body solutions, near gatwick airport, Simon takes huge pride in his work, the best painter I've ever used and not expensive either.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hey Will, there is a really good bodyshop in Park Royal near Ace Cafe.. Someone reversed into my car and dented my front bumper :( was really annoying as i had just got my car detailed but was fortunate enough to find a reliable bodyshop to do a full respray.. Had a bunch of stone chips on the front too which have now been removed completely :) Looks like brand new, paint match was also 100% so i was pretty satisfied.. I was recommended to go there by Adamantium who i believe has also got his Q5 resprayed there..

Let me know if u want more info i will get you in touch with the person who dealt with my car :)

Here is the thread i made before when i had the incident :- http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/200042-advice-dent-repair-2.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts