GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Litchfield are I know that much not sure on others, cheapest place I found it was from a company in France, unless you can get it from the States and somehow avoid all the additional customs and duty fees'

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I really wanted one but saw one in the flesh and it wasn't as appealing as I thought, and my other concern was in the world we live in that it might go walking.

A £2500 piece of carbon thats held on effectively by 4 bolts, a tight fit and some tape could wonder off within I'd say 2 minutes with care, or 30 seconds if someone wasn't fussed damaging your spoiler.

My GT-R was vandalised at Trax just gone so it only really put things back into my mind.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I really wanted one but saw one in the flesh and it wasn't as appealing as I thought, and my other concern was in the world we live in that it might go walking.

A £2500 piece of carbon thats held on effectively by 4 bolts, a tight fit and some tape could wonder off within I'd say 2 minutes with care, or 30 seconds if someone wasn't fussed damaging your spoiler.

My GT-R was vandalised at Trax just gone so it only really put things back into my mind.

thats just crap! what goes through peoples minds! I always put mine back in the garage as i am worried someone will do something to mine!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
C**ts!

Really sorry to hear that mate. What did they do? Any witnesses?
My valve caps got stolen, I had chewing gum put under the wipers and behind the door handles, my rear diffuser mesh got kicked in and rear carbon diffuser stood on and cracked. I had bottles shoved up the exhaust and someone key'd part of my vinyl wrap on the back.

Also driving in over the bridge around 9.00am it was packed full of scum shouting abuse like...

"Daddy can I borrow your car for the weekend" and "Can I borrow your silver spoon".

Trax basically now is a no go for me, will stick to Pistonhead Sunday Services and GTROC events.

My family story would be far from silver spoon unless you count sleeping in draws and 5 people living in a 1 bedroom house but see a nice car and people character judge.

Anyway I've never been someone to dwell on the past because it holds back your future so moved on from that now.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I was first person who ordered this from Mine's ( what Mine's confirmed )

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Thats nice, looks like it fixes over the OEM spolier or is it a replacement?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts