GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know it doesn`t mean shit but I love it when my car makes a flame!!!

I watched those Jap touring cars and they were on fire!!!!!flames like crazy!!!

So come on who else loves the flame?????

Steve

P.s. I wish I knew how to make it do it as whenever I try to do it on purpose it doesn`t :mad:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I love the flame :D
Could anybody tell me the official Japanese website for the Japanese Touring Car Championship.

-Elliot

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Hot dogs

My does now and I love it. Call me a child! Toasted the nose of a Lambo in Richmond yesterday. :p

·
Registered
178 Posts
Fire!

Got moaned at my a biker at the 'Ring, he said I'd roasted his fairing, and he could feel the heat 20ft behind! :D :D :D

Scary at night, keep thinking I've been caught on camera,

~DC

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Mine flames a little only about 1-2 foot, but then it is only a stage one car :)

Caused a collegue much amusement as I was shooting flames at his XJR down a nice bit of 'private' country road :D

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
polarbearit said:
Mine flames a little only about 1-2 foot, but then it is only a stage one car :)
They sound plenty big enough to me mate mate :D

I know it ain't a skyline, but i've been informed that mine spits that odd bluey / yellowy flash every now and then - but i don't notice them as i'm concentrating on where i'm going ! :D

Daz

·
Registered
218 Posts
It aint the size that counts...

Cummon guys, lets stop boasting about the size of our flames... and tell us how to get them!!!

Mine spits when I cane the nuts off it, but also sometimes when I gear brake...

Any special tactics we should know??? i'd just love to set fire to some idiots in their Saxo VTR's etc when they are right up my arse wanting to see the BEAST go.

:smokin:

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
basically its just unburned fuel that ignites while in the exhaust....usually happens when you back off or heel and toe and even between gears
Fit an atmosphere venting blow off valve and big injectors and every time you back off you will get big one out the back...:)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know that hitting the rev limiter usually causes a flame but I can`t find mine! whats the usuall cut off for a GTS-T???

Steve

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
.....flames........

woo hoooooo

i make flames too !!!

only little ones compared to you guys, only about a foot and a half, but then thats on my fireblade and the exhaust is only four foot long pmsl

and its only 900cc, and its not turbo'd (yet) and it aint got nitrous yet either!!

hehehe.....:cool:

cant wait for miguel to sort me out a skyline !!!!!

James.........:smokin:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts