GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up guys & girls (I think). I was wondering if any one knew some numbers. someone I would call if I wanted them to sponcer an r-34 and me. It would help a bit if I didn't have to pay for all the parts, body kit etc. Any way I live in Chicago

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Not sure what you want in terms of sponsorship. Sponsors will only put there hand in their pocket if their is something in return. I can't see many UK companies sponsoring a street car in the USA. Perhaps you could try some of the importers, Nissan or performance tuners in the USA (or Canada).

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
R34

Why not buy a GTR first, then worry about tuning to the 1300bhp you wanted in previous posts...............

Tuning questions about GTRs don't get taken that seriously when they are quoted by people who don't even own one, we have had a few 'GTR dreamers' here.

Prove you are serious by paying the $95,000 for a USA legal R34 and then you can pay the extra $95,000 that will be necessary to exceed 1000bhp.

Concentrate on getting the car first, then you'll get all the help you need from everyone here.

Good luck!

Guy

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I don't even think $95K USD is enough to get 1000+ reliable HP from a R34 GTR.

All I can say is, good luck.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Guy,

Now I finally know, a person have to be super wealthy in order to own and drive a reliable 1000 HP GTR on the street.

I think it is much more expensive then running a 360 Modena regularly.

Jeff

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got you.

yeah your right, I'm lookin a little bit too much into the future. But any way I can garantee you I will have my R-34 by the beginning of the summer.:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To N4tcc

I don't ,mean to get you rieled up N4tcc. But having the money to spend doesn't mean you should. Having money usually involves being smart. Now, if there is a way to reduce costs then why not do it, other wise your just plain stupid and jaded.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
for slippy

What are you trying to imply, that I'm under the age of 16. And if you are, what is your basses?! Do some research before you say anything.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts