GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who was the owner of a Black GT-R 33 on the A45 in East Northamptonshire @16.00 hrs 10-03-02.Very clean machine but visit next time your on my turf!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Can I have a go please?

Hi Ross,

I live in Buckingham. 20 minutes drive to Northampton. Any chance of a go in your GTR? I've got a 32 GTSt and I'm thinking of making that just a track car and buying a GTR for a daily driver! Have driven a few 33's but never a 32.

Cheers.

James

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who were you?

James,
No problem with the drive! But must ask the question why not keep the Gtst for the road and the GT-R for the track days?
Pm me for a meet.
Regards,
Ross.

·
Registered
961 Posts
if you use the gtr cant u make it a gts when u whant?

·
Registered
515 Posts
GTS is RWD only

At the moment with the car stripped and caged with 240bhp it's sketchy as hell on the roads. I want it purely for drifting and trackdays. I've done too much to the car now to use it as a daily driver. I passed the point of no return when I put the cage in ;) Plus the GTR would be safer on the road. Also I don't need big power for track use. When my car was completely standard I dusted a GTR and a 450bhp Supra around Bruntingthorpe in the wet. I have more fun on a track with RWD only! I am a hooligan

James

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Who were you?

James,
Tell me your a hooligan and you want to drive my car!!!
See P.M. and smile!

Regards ,

Ross.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts