GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Alcoholic

Dave, I hope thats not what you say to the police when you get a tug... OCIFFER, they'll know you've been in the pub for sure :D :p

Luke

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Deliberate spelling mistake......sounds better than officer. I take it you are not voting for 40 in a 60 zone driving (b4 hitting tree):)
I find that 35 in 30 zones clogs the engine up nicely so at junctions a quick 1st to 2nd gives a big backfire. My reason for keeping my speed down;)

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Yeh

Dave your so Callous, thats what you are, dont know how youi manage to get up every morning, so callous:D

I cant believe those people whom go out there and speed, its an outrage, shouldnt be allowed:p

·
Registered
321 Posts
Umm..

I like poles i always think of pole dancers its a small east
european country now days........

I never break the law if its sensible. But it would be interesting
expressed in percentages....

If anyone has a problem working out the percentage factor
please email [email protected]

Weston

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I need to slow down,......those damn flashy things keep taking my pics.......could be up to 9 points now:(

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I dont think even that would help me!!! also, think I have to let the MSA know about my points for my race licence:(

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
In my experience they ask for your licence; we don't have points. You either have a driver's licence or you don't in which case you can't race.:mad:

·
Registered
21 Posts
MSA Racing License

Tigger,

From my knowledge, you do not have to notify MSA of points, but think you would have to notify them if your road license is pulled due to a ban, as this would invalidate the racing license for the period of the ban. Not sure if you then have to re-apply for a racing license, or if once the road license is valid again, then the racing license becomes valid again.

If you want me to check out on your behalf anonymously, then PM me.

Colin.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sadly no, as my father used to work at MSA, which meant I couldn't, so got involved on the organising side. Was a timekeeper for years, have been involved in the organisation of club events including Harrow Car Club sprints at Northweald, and also worked for the MSA Event Organising team at the British GP in the F1 Secretariat office ensuring that all F1 activity and on track support races ran smoothly and on time etc. Have done the latter for the last 19 years - this year was the first I have not gone to, due to various reasons including the birth of my daughter, and the date change to a week earlier than usual.

Like you, am also a horsey person - have a 16.3 bay gelding.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
blimey!! I have a 14.2hh black thoroghbred x gelding!!! basically I love speed.....so long as I am in control!!!!! what do you do with yours??

1 - 20 of 36 Posts