GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
How irresponsible I do hope your not attempting this on public roads. To get a GT-R sideways your either on ice or seriously breaking the law. I'm disappointed, I thought we had a responsible community here.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Tongue in cheek I hope?
Excuse me?. Does that mean you condone this kind of behaviour?. So your out in your car with your family on board and suddenly a GT-R is bearing down on you sideways at god knows what speed. You have to swerve out of the way and your wife bangs her head on the coat hook!. The GT-R in question has the club stickers on and you notice them as it flies by. The next thing, your on here looking for the GT-R owner and threatening to go to the police or beat him senseless.
Net result, club in disrepute, possible police involvement and a perfectly valid "not tonight I've got a headache" excuse for a bleeding month.
You'd be pissed, no?.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Why all the negativity? Its easy to boot it out in 2nd on small, quiet roundabouts without hurting anyone.

Also had her sideways in the rain when I misjudged how wet a corner was. The GTR saved me:thumbsup: You don't have to go all that fast in the wet to lose grip.

C'mon chaps spread the love its not like he's asking who's had the GTR fastest in a 30 zone.

I'll start:) 85

·
Registered
690 Posts
How irresponsible I do hope your not attempting this on public roads. To get a GT-R sideways your either on ice or seriously breaking the law. I'm disappointed, I thought we had a responsible community here.
If you are having a grammar rant check out "your" versus "you're"

·
Official GTR.co.uk Photographer
2,671 Posts
either it be a GTR or a R32 GTR ,R33 GTR ,R34 GTR , doesnt matter as you buy these to to enjoy some of their capabilities and not to waste like other wise every one might as well just have a fiat panda 750.

time and a place for every thing as long as you clearly understand self control when its needed :thumbsup:

clint thrust.......

any way that reminds me i see a cop show on tv the other day , a cop bmw estate traveling at 140mph during daytime past traffic on a dual carriage way !! ive driven much faster than that in my life time but would you say that cop is driving safe ??? what happens if some slow plonka pulls out with out looking as that does happen alot suddenly ?? police does these things all the time ( regardless of their dodgy training ) any form of the GTR car family would be much more capabal than those police cars :wavey:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Excuse me?. Does that mean you condone this kind of behaviour?. So your out in your car with your family on board and suddenly a GT-R is bearing down on you sideways at god knows what speed. You have to swerve out of the way and your wife bangs her head on the coat hook!. The GT-R in question has the club stickers on and you notice them as it flies by. The next thing, your on here looking for the GT-R owner and threatening to go to the police or beat him senseless.
Net result, club in disrepute, possible police involvement and a perfectly valid "not tonight I've got a headache" excuse for a bleeding month.
You'd be pissed, no?.
I think your copy of "Saga" has just been put through my door by accident - Sideways - is that not what the windows to my left and right are for.

I can get mine very side ways without too much speed - then I am a driving god!!!! :lamer:

Kp

·
Registered
816 Posts
The Swede's sig from MLR: "You only know you're going fast when you got the flies sticking to the side windows"

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think your copy of "Saga" has just been put through my door by accident - Sideways - is that not what the windows to my left and right are for.

I can get mine very side ways without too much speed - then I am a driving god!!!! :lamer:

Kp
:chuckle:

·
Registered
765 Posts
You can slag me off all you want boy racers. In the eyes of the law it is dangerous driving and you can go to jail for that.
As for 85 in a 30!. Beyond belief. A 30 zone is usually there to protect the public in highly populated areas or schools. To do that speed in a 30 zone is ridiculous and stupid. Is this what the membership are into, unbelievable.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I stand corrected. I was typing in fury :mad:
The great thing about this site is the commom passion we all have for our cars. I personally couldn't care less if the messages are grammatically correct...I'm more interested in the views from everyone, whether I agree with them or not. That's half the fun! We're all on the same team :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
You can slag me off all you want boy racers. In the eyes of the law it is dangerous driving and you can go to jail for that.
As for 85 in a 30!. Beyond belief. A 30 zone is usually there to protect the public in highly populated areas or schools. To do that speed in a 30 zone is ridiculous and stupid. Is this what the membership are into, unbelievable.
What's all this ranting to do with Post no 1? The guy asked if anyone has had their car sideways. He wasn't saying that he had been driving 85 in a 30 (I guess these are all quoted in your links - which I haven't read).

Chill and enjoy your Sunday, before you have a Coronary!

And no I haven't been sideways in a GTR yet (car arrives next month)!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts