GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever given any thought to the number of Skyline GT-R drivers there are in the UK, and how many there are on this board? (I use the UK as an example since it is a relatively small country compared to other forum residents countries).

Today I saw a very nice Bayside Blue car in the multistorey,a different one to the one I saw before. Looked pretty standard from the outside, had a good look around it (god I love R34 alloys, shame I've spent all my current funds). Anyone on here in the Shires carpark in Trowbridge this afternoon?

It kinda got me thinking - this is now the 3rd time Ive seen a Skyline (2 R34's and 1 R33) in my general vicinity and it seems none of the owners are familiar with this board. I was tempted to leave a note under his windscreen wiper which said "Check out GTR.CO.UK" but I thought it might be seen as a bit tacky, plus he already had a parking ticket for parking across two spaces. :rolleyes: (dont blame him)...

Does anyone have any idea/statistics about the total number of Skylines sold in the UK, and the total number on this board? I'd be interested to know the percentage....

·
Registered
905 Posts
Woman

Theres a woman round here got a Bayside 34 and went to Halfords Sunday.... Nice Car I says in a pleasent way..... yes it's got a big boot for shopping and i suppose it looks nice, I guess!!!!!!

Women A!!

Well most of them Sorry Tigger

Draxx:smokin:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
If its good looks and a big boot she wants... ill buy her a Mondeo and swap it for her GTR... :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts