GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running the above with a fairly stock setup? How do u find it as a day to day car? Any pics fitted? :)

Cheers

·
Registered
723 Posts
imo I dont think you or anyone would benefit from that upgrade. Save your money and buy and exhaust, stage one 1 ecu, filter etc and you will be more satisfied.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's more for space, Iv got filters, 90mm downpipe, 90mm exhaust, ported a good bit of the inlet side.. Heard that the greedy plenums will loose me power running a stockish setup

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,172 Posts
It's more for space, Iv got filters, 90mm downpipe, 90mm exhaust, ported a good bit of the inlet side.. Heard that the greedy plenums will loose me power running a stockish setup
How would that help on the space side all that stuff is the other side of the engine bay.

If you're moving stuff about wouldn't it be easier to move the battery (if R32) and washer bottle to the boot?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's my mods bud, single throttle I can remove the standard ones n give me about 2" more clearance, just interested in anyone whoa done it

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
I did it a few years ago on a RB30 and it was great, ran 10.2 on a stock internal motor, response was great.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Think I'm guna give it a go, all I need now is to find a way to bin everything underneath it lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts