GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
The only good thing about it is that it is RED, the bonnet looks like a mad axeman has been allowed to hit it, Blue callipers don't work if he is trying to colour coordinate it and the most terrible thing is ........................................ it's on MPSS's LOL

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought that but blue calipers on red paint is actually the new look. BMW have released their new red cars with blue calipers as standard. I love the bonnet, its knight racers best Hybrid Carbon bonnet available on the market, but i guess thats my opinion and many others who i've seen own it. Not sure what MPSS's is so cant comment...

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
The only good thing about it is that it is RED, the bonnet looks like a mad axeman has been allowed to hit it, Blue callipers don't work if he is trying to colour coordinate it and the most terrible thing is ........................................ it's on MPSS's LOL
LMFAO.... standard response there ;) Where you been lurking boss?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I thought I knew the car ... Jamal's matte blue wrapped car which kream have worked their magic on... Does look good just needs more power now!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Quoted me £950 for what is in effect a couple of coils, sparkplugs, module and switch with some threaded washers and connectors....I'm thinking that's a proper rip off as you can get a decent kit for under £100:flame:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know the these guys personally and have shown them this thread. Really isnt any need to be calling people pricks is there. We're all supposed to be grown ups out here. He has a RIPS RB30 high spec engine which i can assure you isnt running 620hp, so not sure where you got that from, unless you are confusing it with the 600hp similair looking R33 his customer drives in candy blue. Theres actually 2 of these cars which look very similair. As far as the R35 flame kit is concerned its not as simple as sticking a switch, coil and plug in the exhaust, thats just the basics of the kit. The tricky part is in wiring into the engines loom which is where the time and labour is, which Kream Developments have seemed to work out. Their kits have their own control module which allows the control over the flames rather then revving the crap out of the engine with a spark plug going in the exhaust hoping to catch a bit of unburnt fuel. If it was as easy as that everyone would be doing it. Please dont confuse there kits with the cheap £100 ebay jobbies..

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Maybe you guys should get a group buy going, i'm sure he'll work out a good deal for you boys..i could have a word..

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
No Jamal was the original owner before jack and then before kream!

I like the flamer kit and would buy one for sure but not for £1k+ accept the labour and r and d goes into this but it's not for me at that price! Pops and bangs is free lol

·
Registered
540 Posts
Have a chat with him....I'd be interested but not at £950
Sorry If I came across a little shitty in the earlier post but £950 is very high for this, and yes I know its a case of cutting in to the wiring but the rest of the kit is standard coils, spark plugs, switches and connectors. The time for fitting this IMO is no more than 4 hours so that combined with the rest of the kit should be priced accordingly.

So let me know and PM me if you want to bud

Thanks

1 - 20 of 36 Posts