GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who was the nutter who didn't want to stop for a chat coming off the A442 this evening? L*** LUX

Maybe you just felt you had to prove something against my Supra? :rolleyes:

Seriously, nice car dude - would like to stop and chat next time!?

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Sorry for hi-jack of thread, just wanted to say hi! Must say that the Supra stand was great :bowdown1: and Tom was very kind to the JAE team. Offering food and drinks throughout the weekend :)

See you next year!

Claire (JAE organiser)
:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi Claire,

I was one of the judges you enlisted (but I guess you know that already or it was a lucky guess lol). I'll pass on your comments to Tom - he was an absolute star.

I found judging very difficult - the quality of all the cars was amazing. I really felt that the older ones, especially the 1966 black Datson/Nissan should've been in the classics category though - I'm sure it would've won that. The owner was a really nice old bloke too.

I thought it was a really nice touch that you personally thanked the club members as they left, clearly recognising that it's the clubs that make the show.

Thanks for doing it!

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
peterbarfield said:
Hi Claire,

I was one of the judges you enlisted (but I guess you know that already or it was a lucky guess lol). I'll pass on your comments to Tom - he was an absolute star.

I found judging very difficult - the quality of all the cars was amazing. I really felt that the older ones, especially the 1966 black Datson/Nissan should've been in the classics category though - I'm sure it would've won that. The owner was a really nice old bloke too.

I thought it was a really nice touch that you personally thanked the club members as they left, clearly recognising that it's the clubs that make the show.

Thanks for doing it!
Sorry we didn't meet up Peter at the show. I would of liked to have sat with all the clubs, but time wasn't on my side :( As I didn't see people arrive, I thought it was only fitting that I wave to everyone as they left and thank them for coming. I had a real kick just watching all the cars....classic, modern and modified. Truly made my day!! :D

Claire

·
Banned
33 Posts
peterbarfield said:
So who was the nutter who didn't want to stop for a chat coming off the A442 this evening? L*** LUX

Maybe you just felt you had to prove something against my Supra? :rolleyes:

Seriously, nice car dude - would like to stop and chat next time!?
Hi Mate, it was me brothers mums sisters auntys sons mums dad, hes a right nutter the bloke, hes not on the forum, ill pass it to him though, cheers, Iallan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts