GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning guys and dolls

Just signed up as a member and looking to see who is in gods country although I'm english but the wife is on my shoulder and she's a jock so always please er indoors so to speak lol!

Was previously on other skyline forums running a R33 and they had an area section which you could tap into for meets and stuff which built up a good repore with local owners. So really i suppose what I'm asking is am i the only laddie with a GTR 59 plate in scotland aberdeenshire - surely not??

Your comments welcome and looking forward to meeting anyone up north for chat and scooting about with the beastie.

Cheers:clap:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi

Welcome to R35 ownership, I am in the heart of Aberdeenshire.
Would be up for a meet when the weather improves, hate washing cars.

Sure there must be other interested.

I think there will be a few appearances at Crail before too long as JH and others look to decimate R35 records in 2012.

Enjoy it

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
I'm not Scottish but welcome to the forum.

Come on; Wales is Gods Country - British by birth Welsh by the grace of God!

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Who's or whose?

Whist (or is it while lol) we're on the subject, i might as well cover your and you're for future reference.

:) Welcome

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys

The heart too of Aberdeenshire - Stonehaven

Looking forward to some awesome motoring (to be politically correct lol!)

Police officer !!

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
"Who's" my fellow Essex inhabitant.
I thought this was a post about a car that had been spotted with whose so popped in for a look.

But other than all that, welcome to the forum. Wherever you are. :thumbsup:

edit: I've got relatives living in Stonehaven. No GT-R though. :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Not in Aberdeenshire, at the moment, but come up there a few times each year. Will be the first time up there in the GT-R, this year. It definately is gods country, and i think god made those roads for the GT-R. Some of them are just incredible. Was up in Aboyne, and Banchory over christmas. Had a blast over the Lecht road, inbetween snow showers. Im up there again at Easter, and it cant come quick enough for me, i love the place, regards, SIMON.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice to hear your story and appreciation of the countryside. I would never move back south now.Give me a shout when you are up by and we can have blast providing I'm still in the country.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Nice to hear your story and appreciation of the countryside. I would never move back south now.Give me a shout when you are up by and we can have blast providing I'm still in the country.
Devils,
Honestly mate, its mine, and the MRSs dream to live up there. If we ever win the lottery, we would be up there in a shot. Would love to live in Royal Deeside somewhere. I really envy you, regards, SIMON.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice One!

The further north you live the size /type of the house against prices is excellent,but in Aberdeen and the aberdeenshire area they can be very expensive for the size type of house.

Good Luck and give me a shout some time.

Devil knows you want it!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool Duka - Seems as though we could be getting a few together on here that are within reasonable distance to centrally meet somewhere sometime?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MIKEGTR

Thx M8

We all need someone like you to redress the language and settle disputes.

Like it!!

The devil knows you want i!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello M8

Good to hear from ya raising the right arm there down in Edinburgh!

Yeah the gloves don't come off that much ;)lol!

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm Aberdeenshire, and very close. I'm in Newtonhill. Welcome and enjoy. I'm sure I'll see you soon as my son lives in Stoney.

Ally

1 - 20 of 32 Posts