GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peter...care to explain why MichaelG and Keith were actually banned then ?

Strange how a thread is locked by Cem....yet yourself and Durzel wurzel can still find the neck to re-open it and post....then lock it again so that Michael cant reply.....very brave.

Why dont you ever say anything to either of them in person, yet find the courage to act about 20yrs younger on here. :rolleyes:

Please just answer the question and dont fart about as usual, cos there are plenty on here wondering the same.

For someone your age, your fairly putting your neck out like mate, and i for one wouldnt be brave enough to take my chances with anyone half their size.....not a threat....just my personal experience....

You can only push people so far

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I think the bannings, and the arguing have made the forum a less informative place to be... bullsh*t aside, people like Keith posted useful threads about Skylines..

I'm from Birmingham, not Scotland before anybody accuses me of being Mel Gibson (females welcome to tho) lol :)

Seriously tho, its a crying shame its come to this.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I think you are overreacting mate. There is no way that physical threats can be tolerated. This is not some school science project, this forum is trying to be a professional, informative, intelligent and fun learning space.... an online GTR University of Life.

Not a public house.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Get your head out of the clouds (or keiths ass)
Keith and his 'followers' including yourself are lowering the tone with all your bickering, useless threads and ridiculous threats
People of all ages read this forum, so if you have a problem or don't like it please use other means, rather than spoil it for the majority

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Sean.... do i look bothered... i'm just stating my opinion, its not insulting or detrimental to anybody.
Yeah, but the whining is starting to grate on everyone. That is what is sounds like.

Read Michael and Keith's posts objectively and it will all become clear.

One side = personal, offensive, aggressive and threatening

the other = adult, reasoned, pleasant and rational

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what about peters constant fascist attitude and jasons constant provoking of both of them ? WHY IS IT CONSTANTLY IGNORED ????

at least leggus can see SOMETHING IS wrong.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Yeah, but the whining is starting to grate on everyone. That is what is sounds like.

Read Michael and Keith's posts objectively and it will all become clear.

One side = personal, offensive, aggressive and threatening

the other = adult, reasoned, pleasant and rational
Have i whined?

I'm just stating my opinion.. i dont know Keith or any of the lads involved, i'm just saying that i enjoyed looking at Keiths posts about his GTR

Thats what this forum is about isnt it?

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Then you should be angry with Keith that he let himself down by resorting to such an agressive threat. Not the moderators and owner of this site.

You have not been deprived by Cem et al, but by Keith!!

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
what about peters constant fascist attitude and jasons constant provoking of both of them ? WHY IS IT CONSTANTLY IGNORED ????

at least leggus can see SOMETHING IS wrong.
Human nature to try and pick out the tiny things that are wrong and not to appreciate all the great stuff.

I can't comment on everything they say but unless they are robots I am sure they make mistakes. Please don't tell me you take life so seriously that you would actually get wound up by something that someone miles away types into a computer.

I dont want to instantly alienate you as I have no idea who you are but I just think that a little bit of "salt" need be applied from time to time.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Human nature to try and pick out the tiny things that are wrong and not to appreciate all the great stuff.

I can't comment on everything they say but unless they are robots I am sure they make mistakes. Please don't tell me you take life so seriously that you would actually get wound up by something that someone miles away types into a computer.

I dont want to instantly alienate you as I have no idea who you are but I just think that a little bit of "salt" need be applied from time to time.
SHOW ME A POST OF PETERS THAT IS NOT **** TAKING LATELY OF EITHER OF THEM or pleasant and rational ....

do u maybe mean the one that he made AFTER the thread was locked ? thats fair eh...

Peter got wound up enough to ban Michael.......double standards ???

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
So frickin what...... grand scheme of things........

I dont know how you dont just burst into laughter when you see Peter's Avatar that looks like a Shemale. I know I do. Nothing is serious after looking at that.

:)

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
I think the bannings, and the arguing have made the forum a less informative place to be... bullsh*t aside, people like Keith posted useful threads about Skylines..

I'm from Birmingham, not Scotland before anybody accuses me of being Mel Gibson (females welcome to tho) lol :)

Seriously tho, its a crying shame its come to this.
Mel Gibson is Australian and 'Braveheart' was yet another example of Hollywood's loose grip on history.

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
I think you are overreacting mate. There is no way that physical threats can be tolerated. This is not some school science project, this forum is trying to be a professional, informative, intelligent and fun learning space.... an online GTR University of Life.

Not a public house.
You mean it doesn't serve alcohol!? That's it, I'm leaving.:chuckle:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.