GTR Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
The more expensive the car, the more tuners charge for the same parts: simple.

But you don't have to pay silly money. Go to an exhaust fabricator, and they will make you an exhaust to any design for under a grand. We're just mugs for tolerating the price inflation. If we didn't accept the silly prices, then prices would soon come down...

·
Registered
751 Posts
Does that mean your akrapovic is up for sale ;)
ha, ha, no way!

Lagged the downpipes and it sounds better than ever ...or maybe I can just hear it now Litchfield have sorted the bellhousing.

Protegimus

·
Registered
751 Posts
Keeps your feet cooler!
More energy retained in exhaust gas as less loss through conduction = better turbo spool, hotter exhaust for more pops and bangs on the overrun.

Protegimus

·
Registered
2,204 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Keeps your feet cooler!
More energy retained in exhaust gas as less loss through conduction = better turbo spool, hotter exhaust for more pops and bangs on the overrun.

Protegimus

I would like this for both the feet cooling but mainly for increased chance of exhaust flamage. Is this a tricky job? DIY or best left for a pro?

·
Premium Member
8,827 Posts
Hmmm my HSK High Power flow Silent exhaust for my R33 GTR was £1200 and that was about 5 years ago

·
Registered
341 Posts
Keeps your feet cooler!

Protegimus
I like the sound of all those things...hmmm... And it just so happens the engine is out of my car at the moment.

If you're reading this ACspeedtech, can you add this to your job list please?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts