GTR Forum banner

WHY, why for god sake whyyyyyyyy

• Women don't like cars!!!

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • GTROC members are all gay, so women don't come here . .

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • The GTROC is too sexy for women!

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Steve N rides them all before they are able to do their first post!!

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought about this as recently being looking at many japanese GTR related Blogs (forums like this one are not that spread in japan), and was amazed how many female posters are on there, most also owning GTRs. Also on my every day trip to my workplace (about 1houre 20minutes to go) I meet around 4 GTRs, two of them driven by chicks.:smokin:
So where are the females on here . .

The few ladies we have on here, have allready divine status, so I not count then in . . .:chuckle:

I added a Poll and of course it's not complete, but tries to find an answer to this desert situation on here . .:)

I personally think that the legend is true :
They say that at the first ever GTROC meeting there have been 500chicks showing up in GTRs,
they all thought that, regarding the male members on the forum considering them selves as the shakespears and Abercrombie-models of the GTROC, it must be worth joining . . . . but then they meet Bennyhills with pschhh pfffuuuu pschhhhhh retoric, and never came back . . .:chuckle: :chuckle:

. . . .sorry.;)

·
Premium Member
4,975 Posts
UK was never a target for the marketing team so general public never knew about them.

And all those wonderful driving aids. What with the car driving itself. can you imagine the reduction in bumper shunts if they had brought the cars over legally. They would never have been able to keep the parts coming ....

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
My vote is the obvious, most birds have got better things to do, and when they do wanna waste some time on the net, they dont want to do it on a mongy car forum.

Its pretty shameful and they are well aware of it, lol
i agree, most females are more likely to be reading weekly gossip mags than posting on a car forum!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Only time I really look on here is in the evening, and on the other half's computer and so signed in as him/with him and so he generally tends to reply

I post every now and then though :)

(and I know bugger all about the car....guess I better start learning since I'll be competing with it this year! Doh!)

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I have much better things to do.....like actually driving my GTR :) :)

you blokes are just sad :) lol......

women go out and enjoy their cars, a guy needs at least 5 mates that he can relay in intricate detail his car, the way his car drives, how good he is at driving said car, etc etc etc.....

;)

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
none, they wouldnt understand how good alcon's are combined with pagid pads under Ultralite Atec wheels ;)

plus being a woman I know how good they are lol....

·
Registered
24,953 Posts
the colour of the car doenst often match their bag/shoes etc or takes them so long to "get ready" that the petrol light comes on then its too late to go out

·
Registered
373 Posts
fantastic:chuckle: this should bring them out the closit:squintdan

im keeping my moosh zipped, but will however be keeping an eye on this thread:popcorn:

carefull boys:lamer: :chuckle:

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
One thing female Skyline owners have over us blokes is if they wanted they can shag some tuners or whatever and get their car modded on the cheap or whatever, lol.

And unless anyone fancies working their charms and having their car worked by "Sue" at Collins Performance, we got no chance, lol.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts