GTR Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
I see Trident are still shill bidding it up. Very dodgy.

If someone did end up winning it I'm sure they'd love to find out he paid an extra £5k more or whatever than he needed to.

·
Banned
33 Posts
Durzel said:
I see Trident are still shill bidding it up. Very dodgy.

If someone did end up winning it I'm sure they'd love to find out he paid an extra £5k more or whatever than he needed to.
wats shill biddiing

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
iallan said:
wats shill biddiing
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/seller-shill-bidding.html , specifically:
Sally is selling her car on eBay. While the listing is still active, she is worried that it might sell for less than the amount she is hoping to receive. To ensure that no bidder can win her car for less than the price she has in mind, Sally uses another eBay account to place bids on her own car, increasing the volume of bidding and raising the price to the level she feels is 'fair'.

·
Registered
547 Posts
i wanna see him end up buying his own car........... and then having to use trident to sell it straight away..cus he cant use the same account to sell it.
('cus its been sold )

·
Banned
33 Posts
skyliner56 said:
i wanna see him end up buying his own car........... and then having to use trident to sell it straight away..cus he cant use the same account to sell it.
('cus its been sold )
From what i make out with ebay he wont buy his own car as theres a reserve, he will bid it up just under that so the poor old genuine person will bid thjen its reserved met ( bought the car ) all very dodgy, ummm still only worth 25k max tho, lol...

21 - 30 of 30 Posts