GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on mods get a grip the lads done naff all to deserve to be banned.
He has a keen interest in the 35 and all certain members have done is take the piss. WHY???

The lads gone out of his way to look for cars for me without me even asking. Ok he's seen the same cars as I have but he's made an effort.
As a newbie on here I find it a bit childish sometimes ain't we all grown men here??? He has much right here as anyone with a interest in the cars.
Rant over

GODZILLAA! is unaware they can edit their status
Banned

·
Super Moderator
31,259 Posts
because he had been banned previously, was given a chance and just posted endless threads of bollocks. We received many complaints and frankly it was a bit embarrassing.

Sorry

Mook

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
because he had been banned previously, was given a chance and just posted endless threads of bollocks. We received many complaints and frankly it was a bit embarrassing.

Sorry

Mook
Good decision

·
Premium Member
5,659 Posts
Becuase he was a 'tard? Perfect it would seem to own an R35 :chuckle:

On a seious note I like this forum becuase it generally attracts people who know a decent amount or hold themselves well. There have been quite a few people join recently (coincidentally or not) where the posts are childish and stupid and to me, it felt like it was lowering the standard of post and as such was diluting the quality of the threads.

As for why GODZILLA was banned - no idea. I would say though that when newbs join they should join and respect the theme and style of how the place runs.

EDIT: just seen the reason for the banning - agree - good decision. Too much bollocks being posted.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
aargh I had a good gif for the "I'm being bullied thread" as well

You mods are quick on the ball

sometimes :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Come on mods get a grip the lads done naff all to deserve to be banned.
He has a keen interest in the 35 and all certain members have done is take the piss. WHY???

The lads gone out of his way to look for cars for me without me even asking. Ok he's seen the same cars as I have but he's made an effort.
As a newbie on here I find it a bit childish sometimes ain't we all grown men here??? He has much right here as anyone with a interest in the cars.
Rant over

GODZILLAA! is unaware they can edit their status
Banned
Im with you on this Geof. Its a public forum. They certainly seem keen to ban people on here.

·
Registered
76 Posts
yeah, right, we've banned about 3 people this year :rolleyes:
Ive not been registered, but I noticed Flynn got banned, and now this guy, maybe I joined at a bad time for this happening.

Can I ask, why he got banned. I was reading through some of Flynns posts and could see anything that bad. More funny than anything else. Godzilla just seem a young and a little enthusiastic? Surely all traffic is good for your site, or is that not how it works?

·
Registered
76 Posts
That's good to know. Thought it was just Flynn who got banned and some of his other account names.
Ive read though Flynn posts to see why he was banned, and it's clearly not him. If it was, he'd have had a few of you in knots by now. lol. Ive showed a guy I work with today and read some of the threads. He's put some links up on some Dutch forum he goes on :popcorn:

Still cant see why he was banned though. Perhaps the bad posts were deleted by the mods?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.