GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
I assume you are referring to me. Where have I tried to change the way the forum operates?

Just my point of view. I hope Im not next for the chop????
Yes, of course it's you. Why should I beat about the bush? I'm stating facts that you have a low post count but seem to take exception at the way we conduct the forum. It's always a small minority who feel hard done by and believe they have voices that should be heard but it doesn't quite work that way. We try and make this place a friendly environment for the majority of forum users, what is so wrong with that?

As for getting the chop, why would we do that without just cause?

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
bully :banned::banned::banned:
I didn't get the bully bit...! I tried to be matey with Tyler and he called my pride and joy crap...! A true car enthusiast would never slate another mans car..:confused:

O we'll see ya Tyler...:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yes, of course it's you. Why should I beat about the bush? I'm stating facts that you have a low post count but seem to take exception at the way we conduct the forum. It's always a small minority who feel hard done by and believe they have voices that should be heard but it doesn't quite work that way. We try and make this place a friendly environment for the majority of forum users, what is so wrong with that?

As for getting the chop, why would we do that without just cause?
I feel Im being singled out here to be honest. I wasnt the only one saying that it was a harsh move

Is it because I mentioned Flynn. Or is it because Im a newbie, because I cant see how I was trying to change how the forum works??? I cant even post an avatar picture up! :chuckle:

We were all newbies once, some of us maybe need some guidance thats alll I was trying to say

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I didn't get the bully bit...! I tried to be matey with Tyler and he called my pride and joy crap...! A true car enthusiast would never slate another mans car..:confused:

O we'll see ya Tyler...:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:
i was joking ya wolly. :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
:eek::eek::eek: you don't have any attitude your so lay back :chuckle:
We had a exchange of pm's about my, as he put it cockiness etc....

sorted it out but then he started being quite rude... Never mind..

I personally know quite a few people on here and they know I am not a bully, just a car enthusiast :chuckle::popcorn:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Racism? Surely not?

Or are you referring to the thread with "retard" in the title?

That word seems to be banded about daily
Just curious, why the fascination with Flynn? You've only just recently joined the forum and quite a few of your posts seem to be about him. I'm sure I'm not the only that finds that a little odd.

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
We had a exchange of pm's about my, as he put it cockiness etc....

sorted it out but then he started being quite rude... Never mind..

I personally know quite a few people on here and they know I am not a bully, just a car enthusiast :chuckle::popcorn:
I've only meet you once and your not a bully more of a lover but ill not tell the lads about that :eek::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
im a mod on evo owners and admin on 5 Facebook pages we have on the go and the lad was just showing a interest in the gtr35 imo, ok maybe he was a tad young and inexperianced but aint it up to us older members to steer him in the right direction??
If your so experienced in moderating and being admin on FB groups then you should know better than anyone that the mods and admin on forums have decisions to make and there's always more to a story than what you as a user see!

I'm actually quite surprised that someone claiming to be as "experienced" as you would even question it let alone start a thread about it!

Greg

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
If your so experienced in moderating and being admin on FB groups then you should know better than anyone that the mods and admin on forums have decisions to make and there's always more to a story than what you as a user see!

I'm actually quite surprised that someone claiming to be as "experienced" as you would even question it let alone start a thread about it!

Greg
i believe in guiding people and helping them not slamming the door in there face :)
people have feelings and if he was posting crap he never forced anyone to read it.

backspace key is your friend or apply the ignore function.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
i believe in guiding people and helping them not slamming the door in there face :)
people have feelings and if he was posting crap he never forced anyone to read it.

backspace key is your friend or apply the ignore function.
The mods have made it clear he's been previously banned, "5 times" already, for reasons they know.

You seem to think you know more about his agenda than the mods. Do you know him personally? Just curious.

·
R35 Section manager
10,644 Posts
But what did he add to the forum? It was total shite, not even banter. I must've banned him 5 times before his IP was blocked and he's re-registered about 3 more times. Who the hell wants to read about some idiots 0-60 time on a games console? Not me and, judging by most of the other replies, neither do most of the other forum members. There's a difference between being enthusiastic and being a nuisance. Tyler was the latter but didn't have to be.

Agree 100% :cool:
There seemed to be thread after thread of total bollocks! The odd post I can put up with but threads full of utter crap is too much

·
Banned
8 Posts
Done nout wrong the 1st time i got banned i never knew about the 50 post thing ask r35audio they just have it in for me well i'm letting the police know about then cyberbulling me i'm just asking questions about the 35 to people on here whats wrong with that? Even when i was getting shit i never gave shit back so buy to the people who respected me it means alot i'm not cause trouble its there exuse to get me off here all i ever did was post about 35 nothing else there just bullys and i'm really upset so bye now cause there gunna block me AGAIN:(

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
The mods have made it clear he's been previously banned, "5 times" already, for reasons they know.

You seem to think you know more about his agenda than the mods. Do you know him personally? Just curious.
no i don't know him personally but we exchanged many messages and he offered to help me find a car even though the links he sent back were cars that I've seen on the www already, he didn't have to offer to do this at the end of the day and i certainly didn't tell the lad where to go. the poor lad must of been very thick skinned to get some of the abuse he received.

he has a dream of one day owning a gtr does this require him being thrown off the only uk site ??? not in my eyes.

like I've said i respect the mods/admins decision and i can't change that.

we have all had/have dreams

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Done nout wrong the 1st time i got banned i never knew about the 50 post thing ask r35audio they just have it in for me well i'm letting the police know about then cyberbulling me i'm just asking questions about the 35 to people on here whats wrong with that? Even when i was getting shit i never gave shit back so buy to the people who respected me it means alot i'm not cause trouble its there exuse to get me off here all i ever did was post about 35 nothing else there just bullys and i'm really upset so bye now cause there gunna block me AGAIN:(
I don't know if you're genuine or not, but making up new user accounts isn't going to help your cause. Why don't you contact the mods directly? Surely they won't ban you if you're genuine?

41 - 60 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.