GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
It's that pathetic you still go out of your way to post on it though ??
Yep, I biting my tongue and saying exactly what I'm thinking. How bout this lad joins one of your forums and you can help him on there? Seeing as your such an experience forum man I'd have surprised you didn't think of that!

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Yep, I biting my tongue and saying exactly what I'm thinking. How bout this lad joins one of your forums and you can help him on there? Seeing as your such an experience forum man I'd have surprised you didn't think of that!
He and everyone is welcome on our pages and forum I have no problem but if you read the thread properly he's into gtr's not evo,s.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Crikey this needs to mellow.

Put him on probation, tell him to be constructive and to try hard to not flood the boards with threads, maybe 1 a week? I'm sure after being in thread he was not berated in he can manage that.

If not then adios

And for Christ sake pay for some upgrades on forza 5 I can get 0-60 in 2.5 lol

·
Registered
470 Posts
Can't believe some of you are falling for it
He ain't interested in gtrs or anything other than trying to see how far he can push everyone on here, he's probably sitting in the corner on his pc laughing his face off

What I do find amusing is how he keeps getting back on here after being banned, he's obviously very good with his pc skills il give him that lol

81 - 88 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.