GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Guys,

I've been without my beloved Skyline for 7 days and 23 hours hours now and I'm biting at the bit, tearing the walls down and really not satisfied with the wife's 306 turbo diesel. Why is this car so damned addictive?!! If I have to wait 2+ months to get a new engine or a rebuild I'm gonna go stark raving mad :mad: . I was cut up by a Daewoo Matiz this morning!! It's just tooooooo much!:eek:

WHY IS THE SKYLINE SO ADDICTIVE? ANY THOUGHTS?:(

·
Registered
710 Posts
Same boat

Haha, I'm in the same boat. I sold my GTS in March and have been pootling around in my sisters Honda Civic 1.5Lsi ever since. My GT-R arrives next month but I won't be able to register it until December which means I'll have been Skyline-less for 9 months.

Talat.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Aaaargh...

Aaaaargh.....my GTR has been away for 1 mth and I am also going nuts! The Lexus I am now driving is soooo slow and uninvolving by comparison. Heard it's gonna be ready by next Thursday. Just can't wait......

·
Registered
272 Posts
My R32 GTR has been in pieces for 5 months , I drove an R33 GTR yesterday with light tuning , I fell in love with it and I am trying to work out how the wife will let me buy it . oh well my car will be going in hopefully 6 weeks , with a single turbo and HKS step 2 cams so that should fill my cravings .
Brenhan.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Wife's and Motors!!

Brenhan,

I keep seeing a reoccuring theme here. When my engine blew (see Stu McC @ home) the logical thing to me was to bin the GTS-t i'm currently running and ugrade to am R33-GTR :smokin: . Its obviously bloke logic and the wife wasn't really up for it. Instead I have to insert a new engine, overhaul my turbo and wait a year for the GTR upgrade:rolleyes: . But hey lets face it, its a win-win situation - eitehr way we've got a Skyline and the only replacement is a......Skyline.

Don't know how you've coped for the last 5 months - respect :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts