• Skyline GTR R34

Votes: 206 32.7%
  • GTR R35

Votes: 61 9.7%
201 - 220 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
The r33 is the best looker from the rear, but the r34 looks better from every other angle, the rear lights are wrong, and the spoiler looks a bit mickey mouse too, don't get me wrong, I want a 34 myself, but finding a good one is difficult, a dog rough one is 20k, so I'll stick to mine untill I've got enough for a minter, 30k is needed I reckon.

·
Premium Member
5,892 Posts
R35 isn't a skyline so remove from poll......................................... :popcorn:

I didn't even know R35 was IN the poll, until i opened the thread and was surprised to see it there!

Numpty op!

·
Registered
341 Posts
...and yet you persist in attaching the Godzilla name to the 35.

You can't have it both ways.

The fact is, it shouldn't be in the poll and it isn't Godzilla.
Agree that R35 owners link the Godzilla label to their cars. Even as an R34 owner I still think the term Godzilla is reserved for the R32. That is the original giant slayer and rule changer

·
Premium Member
5,892 Posts
The Godzilla nickname is referred to ALL GTR-s by the public and the media, and even the R36 will be called it, simple as that like it or not. The name is linked to GT-rs. Be happy that Nissan still make the GT-r and keep evolving it, making each one technologically better than the last, and are not making total flops of GTr-s, otherwise the original Gangster R32 'Godzilla' name, would have been forgotten a long time ago!

201 - 220 of 236 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.