GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really dont wanna do this but its time SORRY GUYS

Well i know it hasn't been on the road long only covered just over 200 miles but its time to let someone else have some fun in her i have owned the car for 18 mths and as my project thread will show you i have spend £Xxxxxk on it RB Nightrider Project - SXOC Bulletin Board it has changed quiet a bit in 18 mths i think for the better and i can guarantee you will get some looks and comments about it and for a stock sr20 engine she's got some pull maybe because she's a fair bit lighter as she fully stripped..

*Stock SR20det engine covered 68k no smoke and runs well gearbox is all good as well with no funny noises..
Apex gen 2 FMIC and Koyo radiator..

*Full stainless 3" exhaust from turbo elbow back half HKS nur spec front half unknown make..

*Apex 5/6 Coilovers and full apex alignment kit..

*Full 180sx chargespeed bodykit fit with wider front and rear chargespeed fenders finished in black the paint work is not the best so you know but the body itself is solid and all the usual welding has been done..

*HID H4 hi/lo 6000k and Rear Kouki lights..

*Front GTR disc and calipers..

*Inside is fully stripped appart from 2 s15 front seats the door cards and a apex rear roll cage finished in white

*Front wheels SSR Vienna's 18x10 -7 fitted with falken 452 tyres only 150 miles covered
Rear wheels Garson deep dish 18x10.5 +28 fitted with falken 452 tyres only 500 miles covered fitted with nismo locking wheel nuts..

Please ask any questions about the car and i will answer or you can pm Dal who has done everything on this car...:thumbs:

£5900ono..

Photos will follow over the weekend..

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Some up to to date photos fella would be helpful :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts