GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rather than list it all out again, it will be alot easier and less messy to simply direct you to the following link of my existing advert, which already contains all the information, details, specification, price, etc relating to my R32 GTR.

I will post up more pictures of the GTR from the portfolio on this thread when I get chance to - including pictures of the underside, engine internals, etc.

In the meantime: -

Nissan : Widebody Nissan Skyline R32 GTR - Comprehensive Spec: TR Racing Prep'd

Feel free to contact me either via the pistonheads advert or via this forum.

Please refrain from "trashing" this thread with any negative and unnecessary comments about the car. If you don't have anything good or nice to say then don't bother. Please feel free to add any positive or constructive comments.

Thanks,
Kyle :thumbsup:

·
Registered
135 Posts
yeah i saw this one for sale...its a BEAST...thats about all that can be said...it looks evil :p
Love the colour of it also...works really well with the styling...
Good luck with sale bud

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK... I must either be having a really good day or have gone totally mad.

I have decided to lower the price, first to see will buy - winter bargain!!!

£18,000

·
Registered
129 Posts
Always been a R33 GTR R34 GTR Fan, but know im a believer, thats got to be the hardest looking R32 GTR ive ever seen, heavy weight :smokin:

Thanks Zuff

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Always been a R33 GTR R34 GTR Fan, but know im a believer, thats got to be the hardest looking R32 GTR ive ever seen, heavy weight :smokin:

Thanks Zuff
Thanks Zuff...

After all of the teenage dreams about owning a GTR... I eventually bought a midnight purple R33 GTR.

The R33 GTR is what gave me the GTR bug. All GTR's are awesome!

When I sold the R33 GTR I didn't actually intend on getting another GTR... however, I ended up buying this one... it totally intimidated me into doing it!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump for the week. GTR is still available.

I may also be interested in a part exchange deal - cash my way.

Quite open minded, so if you have something then get in touch!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi mate, where did the wide bodykit come from?
Hi, I couldn't tell you exactly where the bodykit came from.

As the bodywork and respray side of things had already been done to the GTR in 2008 (whilst in the UK) before I bought her.
I bought the GTR this year.
It was all done professionally and I can tell you which company did it all. If you would like to know this or answers to any other questions then please feel free to PM me. Cheers! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts