GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Come summer time im going to be respraying my wife r33 GTR.
She really likes mellenium jade

Just wondering of everyone's thoughts ???

there was a forum member that had resprayed his UK spec 33 but i cant seen to fine it.

tell me what you think.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The more I look at mellenium jade the more I like it... I like the fact of being different but I think I will habe to change the body kit the wife seems to like top secret,gracear or 400r which ever one she chooses I would be happy with like all 3.

she has her ideas set on how she wants her car rims she hasn't made up her mind definitely going 18x11 :)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Yeah but far too common, it's good to be different :thumbsup:
I know you say it's far too common.... But MNP is still a stunning looking colour to have,and to have it on a 33 :eek: but the best thing not everyone has the same taste so it's down to that perison...

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
I know you say it's far too common.... But MNP is still a stunning looking colour to have,and to have it on a 33 :eek: but the best thing not everyone has the same taste so it's down to that perison...
Yeah, each to their own but I'd do something different, either a slightly different shade or a matte finish laquer. If you're doing a full respray where you have the freedom to do whatever you want, I just don't see the point in choosing a common colour that everyone else has...

Lets face it, the OP is looking to change to MJ so it's already a very different and unique colour; why would he want to consider MNP and be the same as hundreds of others :confused:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I painted my 32 gtr MNPII the wife likes it on my car but as Matt said its a very commen colour
As im going to be repainting the car anyway inside and out I have an open book.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts