GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will 295-30 18' Tyres fit on the rear of an R34 GTR?

10.5 x 18' LM-GT4 wheels... don't know the offset though I am afraid

Anyone know ? :nervous:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Have 285´s all around,fits perfect 2 cm space,only small rubbing in the front inner arches when on full lock @ parking.

Alex

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Won't you have to fit the same size on the front as well?

My understanding is that the rolling radius or whatever its called has to be the same...

so 255/35-18's should be spot on for the front.... I hope!

I will be on my third centre diff if I am wrong! :chuckle:

Bought them already as I am not the most patient person in the world!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have 285´s all around,fits perfect 2 cm space,only small rubbing in the front inner arches when on full lock @ parking.

Alex
Going to be close then! I have 275's all round at the moment but find it a pain in the ass to drive as the front just follows the road and pulls everywhere! Becomes really draining...

So wanted to go smaller on the front... and wider at the back as I wanted it to look FAT... I do realise that makes me a tart! :shy:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Going to be close then! I have 275's all round at the moment but find it a pain in the ass to drive as the front just follows the road and pulls everywhere! Becomes really draining...

So wanted to go smaller on the front... and wider at the back as I wanted it to look FAT... I do realise that makes me a tart! :shy:
My car does only go where i want it,no pulling or following on bad streets(let me say,not more then on any other car i have/had)

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Generally most low profile tires follow the road, especially with english roads where every part of the road has scares from pointless road works.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
:eek: :eek: The loony crash was you porkie :eek: Are you ok? broke you back :eek: i saw that on extreme channel, someone was saying its spooky that another car with the number plate as 'loony' that had crashed? :runaway:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok now thanks. slightly uglier than before with few facial scars! back still hurts and my International Rugby career has ground to a halt...

but ok considering that I exited the vehicle at over 100mph... and the car went over the top of me!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
:eek: :eek: The loony crash was you porkie :eek:
That was a hard impact,i saw the video a few times,cant believe how this could be survived,that was your luckiest day in life,im sure.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Impact wasn't that hard... as we didn't hit anything thankfully. So the car took the speed off by rolling and rolling...

If we had of hit anything we both would have died, and if it was not on soft mud that had some give in it then I don't think I would have survived the car rolling over me.

So overall. YES I was incredibly lucky!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts