GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rite i have found a recon turbo from a R33 GTS-t. It has been given a ball bearing cartridge and steel compressor blades. and i had a HCR32 and want a turbo upgrade. will this fit onto my car easliy? and wil it offer anymore power than im currenty running at 200whp at 0.7 bar?. and am i right in thinking to get my ecu remapped as i have just got a nice big fmic and want a boost controller? please help guys thanks . p.s i know this post shouldnt really be here but i really need the help and thought it would get seen more here lol sorry bout that. thank you all again.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any 1 got anymore info on this?? ive looked at a couple of pics n from what i can see in the pics the rb20 turbo has got a 3 bolt flange on the exit of the compressor aswell ?? is that the bit you mean? and if so is that the only thing i need to do? and it comes with all the oil/water pipes but im guessing they wont fit and ill have to use my ones? thanks for helping!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol cheeky bugger. dont think they will as dont they have different exhaust exits to the gts turbos?

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
any 1 got anymore info on this?? ive looked at a couple of pics n from what i can see in the pics the rb20 turbo has got a 3 bolt flange on the exit of the compressor aswell ?? is that the bit you mean? and if so is that the only thing i need to do? and it comes with all the oil/water pipes but im guessing they wont fit and ill have to use my ones? thanks for helping!
thats the bit and they are different

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats strange my turbo exit bit had 3 bolt holes in a triangle shape so whats different about it? just the size or something?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.